This website is provided by Fountains Forestry. You may access and use this website if you agree to be legally bound by the terms set out below. If you do not agree to be legally bound by those terms please do not access the Fountains Forestry website or one of it's satellite websites, known as the Fountains Forestry websites. The Fountains Forestry websites are only intended for use by people who live in the UK.
Changes to terms
We may make changes to the Fountains Forestry websites, including these terms, at any time. You will be legally bound by the updated or amended terms from the first time that you access the site after we put the changes on-line.
Intellectual property rights
For non-commercial personal use you may copy, download, or print off copies of the materials, information, data and other content included on the Fountains Forestry websites. You will need to obtain permission in writing from us before you make any other use of the Fountains Forestry content.
The rights in images, trade marks, trade names, logos included on the Fountains Forestry websites and linked resources are owned by us and/or third parties. You will need to obtain permission in writing from the owner before you may use these images, trade marks, trade names and logos in any way.
In using this website you must respect the intellectual property rights of Fountains Forestry and others. Your unauthorised use of content may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, communications, and other laws, and any as such use may result in your personal liability, including potential criminal liability.
Third party websites
We do not monitor the content of third party websites. Any link provided on the Fountains Forestry websites are solely for your convenience. We do not accept any responsibility for any third party website.
We exclude any liability to you should the Fountains Forestry websites and/or any of the associated resources not be available at any particular time.
We do not accept any liability to you for any of the following types of loss or damage (which you may suffer as a result of your use of the Fountains Forestry websites) whether the losses were foreseen, foreseeable, unforeseen, unforeseeable, known, unknown or otherwise:
- loss which arose when you first accessed the Fountains Forestry websites (even if that loss results from our failure to comply with these terms or our negligence);
- any business loss you may suffer, including loss of revenue, loss of profits or loss of anticipated savings (whether those losses are the direct or indirect result of our default);
- loss which you suffer other than as a result of our failure to comply with these terms or our negligence or breach of statutory duty;
- any loss suffered due to the default of any party other than us.
We do not warrant that the Fountains Forestry website or any content will be available uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Fountains Forestry websites or its supporting systems are free of viruses or bugs.
We do not accept any liability to you if we fail, or are interrupted or delayed in the performance of any obligation because of:
- the non-availability or failure of any telecommunications or computer services, systems, equipment or software operated or provided by you or any third party;
- any other event not reasonably within our control.
- We do not give any commitments or accept any liability to you in respect of the Fountains Forestry websites content provided by other users of the website or third parties.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in respect of any dispute arising out of/from these terms and conditions.